5/17/2009

One Man Down on Thursday Night.

It has been pretty busy weeks for me and I haven't post anything up on my blog since a long time ago. I've been busy with tests, papers, projects and other stuff from my school. Despite from those irritating stuff, I never stop riding my bike. And the best thing is I finally finished repairing my mountain bike which is great cause I'm gonna go off road! I really can't wait until the others are ready to go.

On Thursday night, Aria, Irwan and I were going for a ride in the middle of the night. We met up in front of Oshi's house at 11.30 pm. You can imagine how late that was and of course the good part was less cars and motorbikes. We got to speed up really really fast. Although Irwan fell off from the bike while speeding up too fast and hurt himself real bad on the left shoulder and both elbows. Thank God the bruises aren't as bad as how he fell off. Seriously guys, if you were there you would scream really loud like I did. Too bad Aria didn't see the horrible incident which happened in the intersection of Pondok Indah. When we realized we went for a ride on Thursday night, we talked about the myth where ghosts are hanging around on thursday night. I got goosebumps after realizing that unfortunate coincidence. It was still a great night though. And I'm looking forward to have another ride this Wednesday. I can't post any pictures right now but I will managed to upload them real soon.

More from me later
Love
x